Sunday, June 26, 2016

Further Adventures in Underpants Land

This afternoon, I made a pair of Rosy Ladyshorts from Cloth Habit. Very easy and exactly what I want to wear every day. The pattern is free (thanks, Cloth Habit!) and there are tutorials (yay, I don't know how to sew knits!).


The trim is stretch elastic from Amazon. The main fabric is a rayon/spandex knit. The color is peacock blue, but for the life of me, I cannot take a picture of the color properly. Imagine it 15% prettier, please.

I took the train to the Boston Common this afternoon and bought the knit fabric at a store in Beacon Hill, Mercer's Fabric. The person working there couldn't be nicer and it's a supercute store.


I'm not from here, but I would have to say it was wicked hot today. The roses in the Public Garden were roasting away and smelled gorgeous. So it was a nice day to sew indoors.



No comments:

Post a Comment